Are you Dr. Malec?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905Phone+1 507-284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Malec, MD is a psychiatrist in Rochester, Minnesota. He is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester and is a Professor and Research Director in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Indiana University School of Medicine and the Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana..
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPatterns of Functional Change Five to Ten Years after Moderate-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.Flora M. Hammond, James F. Malec, John D. Corrigan, Gale G. Whiteneck, Tessa Hart, Kristen Dams-O'Connor, Thomas A. Novack, Jennifer Bogner, Marie N. Dahdah, C.B. Eagy...> ;Journal of Neurotrauma. 2021 Apr 29
- 2 citationsRESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AMONG POSTHOSPITAL BRAIN INJURY REHABILITATION PROVIDERS.James F. Malec, David B. Salisbury, David Anders, Leanne Dennis, April R. Groff, Margaret A. Johnson, Mary Pat Murphy, Gregory T. Smith> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2021 Mar 1
- Guidelines for Competency in Providing Service to Patients Who Have Disorders of Consciousness Are Detailed, Comprehensive, and Need to Be ImplementedJames F. Malec> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2020 Aug 22
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota