Are you Dr. Martin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9213 A. University Blvd.
Trident Executive Village
North Charleston, SC 29406Phone(843) 572-7123Fax(843) 572-7350
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Martin Jr., MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in North Charleston, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with HCA South Atlantic - Trident Medical Center and HCA South Atlantic - Summerville Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1979 - 1983
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Motor cortex and spinal cord neuromodulation promote corticospinal tract axonal outgrowth and motor recovery after cervical contusion spinal cord injury.Zareen, N.,Shinozaki, M.,Ryan, D.,Alexander, H.,Amer, A.,Truong, D.,Khadka, N.,Sarkar, A.,Naeem, S.,Bikson, M.,Martin, J.> ;Exp. Neurol.. 2017 Aug 15