Are you Dr. McGeorge?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10630 Clemson Blvd
Seneca, SC 29678Phone(864) 482-6000Fax(864) 482-7166
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James McGeorge, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Seneca, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital, AnMed Health Medical Center, and Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- University of BolognaClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Transmission experiments to determine the relationship between Sphaerospora sp. from Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar, and Sphaerospora truttae: a revised species descript...McGeorge, J., Sommerville, C., Wootten, R.> ;Folia Parasitol. 1996
- Investigation of the exclusive 3He(e,e' pn)1H reaction.Middleton, D. G., Annand, J. R., Antelo, M. A., Ayerbe, C., Barneo, P., Baumann, D., Bermuth, J., Bernauer, J., Blok, H. P., Böhm, R., Bosnar, D., Ding, M., Distler, M...> ;Phys Rev Lett. 2009 Oct 09
- Beam-helicity asymmetries in double-pion photoproduction off the proton.Krambrich, D., Zehr, F., Fix, A., Roca, L., Aguar, P., Ahrens, J., Annand, J. R., Arends, H. J., Beck, R., Bekrenev, V., Boillat, B., Braghieri, A., Branford, D., Bris...> ;Phys Rev Lett. 2009 Jul 31
- Join now to see all