Dr. McGuinness is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office57 Frost Circle
Middletown, NJ 07748Phone+1 973-893-0906
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hackensack University Medical Center (Mountainside)Residency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2025
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsInhibition of Tip60 Reduces Lytic and Latent Gene Expression of Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpes Virus (KSHV) and Proliferation of KSHV-Infected Tumor Cells.Sydney Simpson, Guillaume Fiches, Maxime Jean, Michael Dieringer, James McGuinness, Sinu P. John, Meir Shamay, Prashant Desai, Jian Zhu, Netty Santoso> ;Frontiers in Microbiology. 2018 Apr 24
- 36 citationsCritical Role of the PA-X C-Terminal Domain of Influenza A Virus in Its Subcellular Localization and Shutoff ActivityTsuyoshi Hayashi, Chutikarn Chaimayo, James McGuinness, Toru Takimoto> ;Journal of Virology. 2016 Aug 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: