Dr. Morlino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Kings Hwy E
Middletown, NJ 07748Phone+1 732-957-0707Fax+1 732-706-9558
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Overlook Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Overlook Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1980 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- Adverse drug reaction after administration of influenza vaccine.Solomon, R., Morlino, J., Martucci, M., Ney, D.> ;J Med Soc N J. 1984 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: