Dr. McKenna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office789 Central Ave
Wentworth Douglass Hospital
Dover, NH 03820Phone(603) 749-7246Fax(603) 749-2453
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James McKenna is a retired anesthesiologist in Dover, NH and is affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. He received his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and has been in practice 36 years. He specializes in anesthesia and pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1985
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Wentworth-Douglass HospitalDover, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: