Are you Dr. McManis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office290 Big Run Rd
Lexington, KY 40503Phone+1 859-278-9513Fax+1 859-277-6063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James McManis, MD is a board certified pathologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1964 - 1968
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1972 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Congenital orbital-intracranial teratoma with subsequent malignancy: case report.Garden, J. W., McManis, J. C.> ;Br J Ophthalmol. 1986 Feb 01
- 31 citationsSoft-tissue ameloblastoma. Report of a case.Karl L. Klinar, James C. McManis> ;Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology. 1969 Aug 1
- 4 citationsRetinal Tissue in Benign Cystic Ovarian TeratomaJames C. McManis, James M. Angevine> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1969 Apr 1