Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office290 Big Run Rd
Lexington, KY 40503Phone+1 859-278-9513Fax+1 859-277-6063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terry Clark, MD is a board certified pathologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with Bluegrass Community Hospital, Frankfort Regional Medical Center, and Kentucky River Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1983 - 1985
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1983
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsEffect of dietary vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) on colon carcinogenesis induced by 1,2-dimethylhydrazine in male Fischer 344 ratsPatrick F. Comer, Terry D. Clark, Howard P. Glauert> ;Nutrition and Cancer. 1993 Jan 1
- 25 citationsEffect of Dietary Calcium on Colon Carcinogenesis Induced by a Single Injection of 1,2-Dimethylhydrazine in RatsManjushree R. Karkare, Terry D. Clark, Howard P. Glauert> ;Journal of Nutrition. 1991 Apr 1
- 15 citationsEffect of dietary vitamin E on the development of altered hepatic foci and hepatic tumors induced by the peroxisome proliferator ciprofibrate.Howard P. Glauert, Mark M. Beaty, Terry D. Clark, Wendy S. Greenwell, Vickie L. Tatum, Li Chuan Chen, Tim Borges, Terri L. Clark, Suseela Srinivasan, Ching K. Chow> ;Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 1990 Jan 1
- Join now to see all