Are you Dr. Mezger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 S State St
Dover, DE 19901Phone(302) 744-7062Fax(302) 744-7181
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Mezger, MD is a board certified radiologist in Dover, Delaware. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Delaware and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 2009 - 2013
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIdentifying Deviations from Usual Medical Care using a Statistical Approach.Shyam Visweswaran, James Mezger, Gilles Clermont, Milos Hauskrecht, Gregory F. Cooper> ;AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium. 2010 Nov 13
- 1 citationsA statistical approach for detecting deviations from usual medical care.James Mezger, Shyam Visweswaran, Milos Hauskrecht, Gilles Clermont, Gregory F. Cooper> ;AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium. 2007 Oct 11
- Bayhealth Medical CenterDover, Delaware