Are you Dr. Oglesby?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Hilda St
Kissimmee, FL 34741Phone+1 407-846-4877Fax+1 407-846-4802
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Oglesby, MD is a general surgeon in Kissimmee, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1968
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at ChattanoogaResidency, Surgery, 1960 - 1961
- California Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1970 - 1999
- GA State Medical License Active through 1975
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsGastric erosion from alkali ingestionJohn K. Messersmith, James E. Oglesby, William D. Mahoney, Joseph H. Baugh> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1970 Jun 1
- 5 citationsComplete duodenal transection in blunt traumaJames E. Oglesby, David E. Smith, William D. Mahoney, Joseph H. Baugh> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1968 Dec 1
- 12 citationsTissue necrosis due to norepinephrine.James E. Oglesby, Joseph H. Baugh> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1968 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Osceola Regional Medical CenterKissimmee, Florida