Are you Dr. Peace?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office431 N Prairie Ave
Inglewood, CA 90301Phone(310) 671-7172Fax(310) 673-0682
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Peace II, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Inglewood, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, North Carolina, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Ophthalmology, 1983 - 1986
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 1987
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Safety and Efficacy of KPI-121 in Subjects With Postsurgical Inflammation and Pain Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 01
- Study of a Hand-held Device Plus Mobile App Versus Standard Eye Care Devices in Measuring Refractive Error of the Eye Start of enrollment: 2019 May 07
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSubmicron loteprednol etabonate ophthalmic gel 0.38% for the treatment of inflammation and pain after cataract surgery.Raymond Fong, Bruce E. Silverstein, James H. Peace, Jon I. Williams, Jason L. Vittitow> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2018 Sep 5
- 9 citationsA Randomized, Controlled Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MGV354 for Ocular Hypertension or Glaucoma.Rebecca C. Stacy, Kenneth Huttner, Jen Watts, James H. Peace, David Wirta, Thomas R Walters, Kenneth N Sall, John J. Seaman, Xiao Ni, Ganesh Prasanna, Muneto Mogi, Chr...> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 2018 May 23
- 6 citationsOcular comfort assessment of lifitegrast ophthalmic solution 5.0% in OPUS-3, a Phase III randomized controlled trial.Kelly K. Nichols, Edward J. Holland, Melissa M Toyos, James H Peace, Parag A. Majmudar, Aparna Raychaudhuri, Mohamed Hamdani, Monica Roy, Amir H. Shojaei> ;Clinical Ophthalmology. 2018 Jan 31
- Join now to see all