Dr. Powell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Douglass Glen Ln
Franklin, TN 37064
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1991 - 1995
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2013
- OR State Medical License 1973 - 2017
- VA State Medical License 1969 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Multiple congenital cardiac abnormalities in an Atlantic bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus).Powell, J. W.,Archibald, R. T.,Cross, C. A.,Rotstein, D. S.,Soop, V. M.,McFee, W. E.> ;J. Wildl. Dis.. 2009 Jul 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: