Dr. Rice is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Braemar Crt
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 692-3144
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1986 - Present
- WI State Medical License 1986 - 1989
- NC State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- OK State Medical License 1982 - 1986
- ME State Medical License Active through 1985
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Late reduction in cyclosporine dosage does not improve renal function in pediatric heart transplant recipients.Rice, J.E., Shipp, A.T., Carlin, J.B., Vidmar, S.I., Weintraub, R.G.> ;J Heart Lung Transplant. 2002 Oct
- FirstHealth Moore Regional HospitalPinehurst, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: