Dr. Wohlrab is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 First Village Dr
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 235-2977Fax(910) 215-3129
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- HI State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsSurgical technique affects outcomes in acromioclavicular reconstruction.Jason A. Grassbaugh, Chad Cole, Kurt Wohlrab, Josef K. Eichinger> ;Journal of surgical orthopaedic advances. 2013 Jan 1
- 4 citationsAnterior ulnohumeral compression plate arthrodesis for revision complex elbow injury: a case report.Daniel J. Song, Kurt P. Wohlrab, Jack Ingari> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2007 Dec 1
- Internal Rotation of the Proximal Fibular Fragment Producing Symptomatic Tibiofibular Impingement after an SER-II Ankle Fracture: A Case Report.Maj Mark J Berkowitz, Maj Kurt P Wohlrab, David M Freccero, David H Kim> ;Foot & ankle international. 2006 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: