Dr. Rose is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Trinity St Stop 704
Austin, TX 78712Phone+1 512-324-8300Fax+1 512-324-8301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1971 - 1977
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1968 - 2024
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsCervical Epidural Hematoma after Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation Therapy in a Patient with an Undiagnosed Cervical Spinal Arteriovenous Malformation.Meng Huang, Sean M. Barber, Marc Moisi, Suzanne Zein-Eldin Powell, Andreana L. Rivera, Michael Zwillman, Jim Rose> ;Cureus. 2015 Aug 18
- The infectivity of Cryptosporidium parvum in healthy volunteers.DuPont, H. L., Chappell, C. L., Sterling, C. R., Okhuysen, P. C., Rose, J. B., Jakubowski, W.> ;N Engl J Med. 1995 Mar 30
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: