Are you Dr. Shaha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alaska, Arizona, and Hawaii. He is affiliated with Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- HI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- MRI Analysis Demonstrates Improved Reliability in Measuring Shoulder Glenoid Bone Loss Using a Two-thirds Glenoid Height Technique Compared to the "Best-fit Circle".Justin L Makovicka, M Lane Moore, Jordan R Pollock, Marina J Rodriguez, James S Shaha, Jack M Haglin, John M Tokish> ;Arthroscopy. 2023 Jul 6
- 1 citationsCompressed Biceps Autograft Augmentation of Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair.John M Tokish, James S Shaha, Patrick J Denard, Jeremy J Mercuri, Gregory Colbath> ;Arthroscopy Techniques. 2022 Nov 1
- 1 citationsArthroscopic Remplissage Using Knotless, All-Suture Anchors.Kade S McQuivey, Joseph C Brinkman, Sailesh V Tummala, James S Shaha, John M Tokish> ;Arthroscopy Techniques. 2022 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Mat-Su Regional Medical CenterPalmer, Alaska