Are you Dr. Shaha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Jarrett White Rd
Tripler Army Medical Center
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859Phone(808) 433-3557
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Shaha, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Tripler Army Medical Center, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii and Arizona.
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- HI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Arthroscopic Versus Open Anterior Shoulder Stabilization: A Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial With 15-Year Follow-up With an Assessment of the Glenoid Being "On-Tr...Craig R. Bottoni, John D Johnson, Liang Zhou, Sarah G. Raybin, James S. Shaha, Christian A Cruz, Kenneth K. Lindell, David C Thoma> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Jun 8
- 2 citationsArthroscopic Repair of 270- and 360-Degree Glenoid Labrum Tears: A Systematic Review.Justin J. Ernat, Christopher G. Yheulon, James S. Shaha> ;Arthroscopy. 2020 Jan 1
- 1 citationsThe Resilient Athlete: Lessons Learned in the Military.Anthony M Barcia, James S. Shaha, John M. Tokish> ;Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review. 2019 Sep 1
- Join now to see all