Are you Dr. Stearns?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 3rd St
Henderson, KY 42420Phone+1 270-826-5100Fax+1 270-826-3644
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Stearns, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Henderson, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Ascension St. Vincent Evansville, and Ascension St. Vincent Warrick.
Education & Training
- Robert Packer HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1972 - 1975
- Naval HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1982 - 2025
- KY State Medical License 1968 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1971 - 1976
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
- AP Top News at 12:28 p.m. EDTApril 11th, 2020
- AP Top News at 12:23 p.m. EDTApril 11th, 2020