Are you Dr. Turner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11995 Singletree Lane
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Phone(952) 595-1100Fax(952) 935-2757
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Turner Iii, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wyoming, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta, and Overlook Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1999 - 2000
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1999
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- WV State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2008 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Occult mediastinal great vessel trauma: the value of aortography performed during angiographic screening for blunt cervical vascular trauma.> ;Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2005-07-01