Dr. Wallace is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 Jay Ave
Brewster, WA 98812Phone(509) 422-5700Fax(509) 422-7680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wallace is a board-certified family physician with fellowship training in advanced obstetrics. He provides primary care services to all ages and all genders in Brewster and Twisp, WA and attends births and cares for hospitalized patients at Mid Valley Hospital in Omak, WA. Dr. Wallace is the Chief Health Officer for Family Health Centers.
In addition, Dr. Wallace holds a Masters Degree in Public Health and serves as the Public Health Officer for Okanogan County.
Dr. Wallace is committed to a team-based and patient-centered approach to the practice of medicine and a community-oriented approach to serving vulnerable populations, placing a priority on prevention and assisting individuals, families and communities in achieving and maintaining health.
Education & Training
- Swedish Medical CenterFellowship, Obstetrics, 2011 - 2012
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2007, MD
- University of North Carolina School of Public HealthMPH, Health Behavior and Health Education, 2001 - 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: