Are you Dr. Wickwire?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Founders Plz
#300 C/O Ipms
East Hartford, CT 06108Phone(860) 282-4137Fax(860) 282-0170
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Wickwire, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in East Hartford, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Hartford Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1987
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1984 - 1986
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Validation of a personal fluid loss monitor.Wickwire, J., Bishop, P. A., Green, J. M., Richardson, M. T., Lomax, R. G., Casaru, C., Jones, E., Curtner-Smith, M.> ;Int J Sports Med. 2008 Feb
- 2 citationsFrom preop to postop: Cesarean delivery from the anesthesiologist's point of view.James C. Wickwire, Jeffrey B. Gross> ;Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2004 Jun 1
- A mountain climber's life of challenge.Wickwire, J.> ;Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2000 Nov 15
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut