Are you Dr. Kulicki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT 06106Phone(860) 972-0001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leonard Kulicki, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Hartford, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and UConn, John Dempsey Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 1994 - 1994
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1993
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cost analysis of fentanyl and remifentanil in coronary artery bypass graft surgery without cardiopulmonary bypass.Reddy, P., Feret, B. M., Kulicki, L., Donahue, S., Quercia, R. A.> ;J Clin Pharm Ther. 2002 Apr