Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office360 Sunset Ave
Asheboro, NC 27203Phone(336) 625-8410Fax(336) 625-8405
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Williams, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Asheboro, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Florida, and Texas. He is affiliated with Randolph Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1992 - 1995
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2000
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Increased expression of BIN1 mediates Alzheimer genetic risk by modulating tau pathology.Chapuis, J.,Hansmannel, F.,Gistelinck, M.,Mounier, A.,Van Cauwenberghe, C.,Kolen, K. V.,Geller, F.,Sottejeau, Y.,Harold, D.,Dourlen, P.,Grenier-Boley, B.,Kamatani, Y.,...> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2013 Feb 12
- Stanly Receives More Than $950,000 in FundsJune 2nd, 2020
- Randolph HospitalAsheboro, North Carolina