Dr. Wittig is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Tippett Ct
Sunbury, OH 43074Phone+1 740-965-3123Fax+1 740-965-9713
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OhioHealth/Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsThe PI3-Kinase Serine Kinase Phosphorylates Its p85 Subunit and IRS-1 in PI3-Kinase/IRS-1 ComplexesGregory G. Freund, James G. Wittig, Robert A. Mooney> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1995 Jan 5
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: