Dr. Bradbury is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 W. 16th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-963-1300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jamie Bradbury is a neurosurgeon in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Indiana University Health University Hospital, Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Eskenazi Health. He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. He is experienced in neurosurgical spine surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, neurosurgical trauma and critical care, spine traumatology, and spine deformity surgery.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2004 - 2010
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Utility of neuromuscular blockade reversal in the evaluation of acute neurosurgical patients: A retrospective case-series.Alexei Christodoulides, Samantha Palma, Mohamed A Zaazoue, Andrew Huh, Matthew K Tobin, Serena A Dine, Morgan Huh, Jamie L Bradbury> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2022 Oct 1
- Primary spinal melanoma: illustrative case.Hanna House, Jacob Archer, Jamie Bradbury> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. Case Lessons. 2021 Nov 15
- 7 citationsViscoelastic Testing and Coagulopathy of Traumatic Brain InjuryJamie Bradbury, Scott G. Thomas, Nikki R. Sorg, Nicolas Mjaess, Margaret R. Berquist, Toby J. Brenner, Jack H. Langford, Mathew K. Marsee, Ashton N. Moody, Connor M. B...> ;Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2021 Oct 28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: