Are you Dr. Worth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 W 16th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-396-1300Fax+1 317-924-8472
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Worth, MD is a neurosurgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis, Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Community Hospital North.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1969 - 1973
- Graduate Hospital PhiladelphiaInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCritical and Ictal Phases in Simulated EEG Signals on a Small-World Network.Louis R. Nemzer, Gary D. Cravens, Robert M. Worth, Francis C. Motta, Andon Placzek, Victor Castro, Jennie Q. Lou> ;Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience. 2021 Jan 8
- 4 citationsConnecting concepts in the brain by mapping cortical representations of semantic relationsYizhen Zhang, Kuan Han, Robert M. Worth, Zhongming Liu> ;Nature Communications. 2020 Apr 20
- 7 citationsNeural synchronization: Average strength vs. temporal patterning.Sungwoo Ahn, S. Elizabeth Zauber, Robert M. Worth, Thomas C. Witt, Leonid L. Rubchinsky> ;Clinical Neurophysiology. 2018 Feb 9
- Join now to see all
- Community Hospital NorthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Carmel HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana