Are you Dr. Gianaris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 W 16th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-396-1300Fax+1 317-924-8472
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Gianaris, MD is a neurosurgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health University Hospital, Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Community Hospital North.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1984 - 1990
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2011, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsLaser-assisted nerve repair in primatesJulian E. Bailes, Jeffrey W. Cozzens, Alan R. Hudson, David G. Kline, Ivan Ciric, Peter Griffin Gianaris, Lawrence P. Bernstein, Daniel A. Hunter> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1989 Aug 1
- 24 citationsCastleman's disease manifesting in the central nervous system: case report with immunological studies.Peter G. Gianaris, Jan E. Leestma, Leonard J. Cerullo, Albert Butler> ;Neurosurgery. 1989 Apr 1
- Changing strategies in the management of asthma.Gianaris, P. G., Golish, J. A.> ;Postgrad Med. 1994 Apr
- Join now to see all
- Community Hospital SouthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Carmel HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Community Hospital NorthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana