Dr. Gottlieb is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6121 North Hwy 161 Suite 225
Irving, TX 75063Phone(469) 528-1169Fax(187) 731-91790
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2003
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1998 - 1999
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsReturn-to-play decisions after cervical spine injuries.Jessica L. Ellis, Jamie E. Gottlieb> ;Current Sports Medicine Reports. 2007 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: