Dr. Hurt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 W Lbj Fwy
Irving, TX 75063Phone(972) 556-2885
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Hurt is an orthopedic surgeon in Irving, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Pine Creek Medical Center, Medical City Las Colinas, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Texas Health Center for Diagnostic & Surgery, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound, and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Grapevine. He received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine and shoulder and elbow surgery.
Education & Training
- Hughston Sports Medicine FoundationFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Vanderbilt UniversityInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2003
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pine Creek Medical CenterDallas, Texas
- Medical City Las ColinasIrving, Texas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasDallas, Texas
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostic & SurgeryPlano, Texas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower MoundFlower Mound, Texas
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - GrapevineGrapevine, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: