Are you Dr. Jackson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1295 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, FL 32501Phone+1 504-899-9511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jamie Jackson, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Pensacola, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Michigan, and Louisiana. She is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola and is an Assistant Professor at LSU School of Medicine New Orleans.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- LA State Medical License 2009 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Child Abuse Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Regional Variation in Quality of Life in Patients with a Fontan Circulation: A Multinational PerspectiveShelby Kutty, Jamie Jackson> ;American Heart Journal. 2017 Nov 14
- Sacred Heart Hospital PensacolaPensacola, Florida