Dr. McKenzie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2010 - 2013
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: