Dr. Ullman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030Phone(516) 562-4300Fax(516) 562-3631
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jamie Ullman is a neurosurgeon in Manhasset, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Shore University Hospital, Huntington Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Plainview Hospital, Nassau University Medical Center, and North Shore Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and has been in practice 28 years. She specializes in neurotrauma and is experienced in intracerebral hemorrhage, neurosurgical trauma and critical care, spine surgery, and brain tumor surgery.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1991 - 1996
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsWomen Neurosurgeons in Academic and Other Leadership Positions in the United StatesRui Feng, Samantha E Hoffman, Katherine Wagner, Jamie S. Ullman, Martina Stippler, Isabelle M. Germano> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Mar 1
- 16 citationsGuidelines for the Management of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: 2020 Update of the Decompressive Craniectomy Recommendations.Gregory W J Hawryluk, Andres M Rubiano, Annette M Totten, Cindy O'Reilly, Jamie S Ullman, Susan L Bratton, Randall Chesnut, Odette A Harris, Niranjan Kissoon, Lori Shu...> ;Neurosurgery. 2020 Sep 1
- 7 citationsPregnancy and parental leave among neurosurgeons and neurosurgical traineesMihir Gupta, Allison Reichl, Luis Daniel Diaz-Aguilar, Pate J Duddleston, Jamie S. Ullman, Karin M. Muraszko, Shelly D. Timmons, Isabelle M. Germano, Aviva Abosch, Jen...> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Investigators Looking at Best Strategies for Monitoring Traumatic Brain InjuriesJanuary 5th, 2020
- 'Heading' Soccer Ball Not Smart for the BrainFebruary 2nd, 2017
- Kids with Severe Brain Injuries May Develop ADHD: StudyMarch 19th, 2018
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: