Dr. Klamar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Childrens Dr
Columbus, OH 43205Phone(614) 722-6200Fax(614) 722-4565
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Carmel Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Immune Function following Major Spinal Surgery and General Anesthesia.Lance M. Relland, Mark W. Hall, David P. Martin, Jyotsna Nateri, Lisa Hanson-Huber, Allan Beebe, Walter P. Samora, Jan Klamar, Jennifer A. Muszynski, Joseph D. Tobias> ;Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care. 2021 Dec 1
- Evolving Surgical Management for Early-Onset Scoliosis in Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1 Given Improvements in Survival.Joseph P. Drain, Christopher A Iobst, Reid C. Chambers, Crystal Seilhamer, Allan Beebe, Jan Klamar> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2021 Mar 23
- 1 citationsImpact of Intraoperative Fluid Management on Electrolyte and Acid-Base Variables During Posterior Spinal Fusion in Adolescents.Meagan King, David P. Martin, Renata Miketic, Allan Beebe, Walter P. Samora, Jan Klamar, Dmitry Tumin, Joseph D. Tobias> ;Orthopedic research and reviews. 2020 Jul 27
- Join now to see all
- Nationwide Children's HospitalColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: