Dr. Klamar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Childrens Dr
Columbus, OH 43205Phone+1 614-722-6200Fax+1 614-722-4565
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Carmel Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Protocol-driven early tracheal extubation in patients with flaccid neuromuscular scoliosis and pre-existing lung disease.Jeffrey Hatef, Sarah Hatef, Joseph P Drain, Joseph D Tobias, David Martin, Richard Shell, Margaret Chase, Allan Beebe, Walter Samora, Jan Klamar> ;Spine deformity. 2022 May 1
- Immune Function following Major Spinal Surgery and General Anesthesia.Lance M. Relland, Mark W. Hall, David P. Martin, Jyotsna Nateri, Lisa Hanson-Huber, Allan Beebe, Walter P. Samora, Jan Klamar, Jennifer A. Muszynski, Joseph D. Tobias> ;Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care. 2021 Dec 1
- 1 citationsEvolving Surgical Management for Early-Onset Scoliosis in Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1 Given Improvements in Survival.Joseph P. Drain, Christopher A Iobst, Reid C. Chambers, Crystal Seilhamer, Allan Beebe, Jan Klamar> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2021 Mar 23
- Join now to see all
- Nationwide Children's HospitalColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: