Dr. Lawson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1775 One Healing Place
Tallahassee, FL 32308Phone+1 850-431-5360Fax+1 850-431-5367
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Janice Lawson is a hematologist in Tallahassee, FL and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare. She received her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. She specializes in clotting disorder, hemophilia & bleeding disorder, and sickle cell & other anemias and is experienced in thrombocytopenia, general / benign hematology, and leukopenia.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2008 - 2011
- University of FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSurgery and hemostasis.Janice W. Lawson, Craig S. Kitchens> ;Current Opinion in Hematology. 2015 Sep 1
- Engaging Leadership: How to Garner Support and Resources for Systems-Based Hematology in Academic and Community Settings60th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - 12/2/2018
- Systems-Based Hematology Education and Networking Session60th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - 12/1/2018
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCareTallahassee, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: