Are you Dr. Peabody?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1775 One Healing Pl
Tallahassee, FL 32308Phone+1 850-431-5360Fax+1 850-431-5367
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mitchell Peabody, DO is a hematologist in Tallahassee, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Michigan. He is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare.
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2017 - 2024
- MI State License 2009 - 2020
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsGABAA receptor antagonism in the ventrocaudal periaqueductal gray increases anxiety in the anxiety-resistant postpartum ratStephanie M. Miller, Christopher C. Piasecki, Mitchell F. Peabody, Joseph S. Lonstein> ;Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. 2010 Jun 1
- 54 citationsOxytocin receptor activity in the ventrocaudal periaqueductal gray modulates anxiety-related behavior in postpartum rats.Rayson J. Figueira, Mitchell F. Peabody, Joseph S. Lonstein> ;Behavioral Neuroscience. 2008 Jun 1
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCareTallahassee, Florida