Are you Dr. Beland?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Parkway North
Newnan, GA 30265Phone(770) 400-6000Fax(404) 256-3271
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Beland, MD is a board certified radiologist in Newnan, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Arizona, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2005 - 2006
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2001 - 2005
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2006 - 2013
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2015
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsSonographic evaluation of venous obstruction in liver transplants.Wui K. Chong, Jason C. Beland, Susan M. Weeks> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2007 Jun 1