Are you Dr. Daniels?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 10th Ave S Ste 2200
Hospital Pathology Assoc
Minneapolis, MN 55407Phone(612) 767-8370Fax(612) 767-8376
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Daniels, MD is a board certified pathologist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and United Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2005 - 2006
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2002 - 2005
- University of MinnesotaClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsComparison of sample types and diagnostic methods for in vivo detection of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae during early stages of infectionMaria Pieters, Jason A. Daniels, Albert Rovira> ;Veterinary Microbiology. 2017 May 1
- 28 citationsPatient- and cyst-related factors for improved prediction of malignancy within cystic lesions of the pancreas.Jonathan M. Buscaglia, Samuel A. Giday, Sergey V. Kantsevoy, Sanjay Jagannath, Priscilla Magno, Christopher L. Wolfgang, Jason Daniels, Marcia I. Canto, Patrick I. Okolo> ;Pancreatology. 2009 Nov 1
- 15 citationsHepatitis in common variable immunodeficiency.Jason Daniels, Michael Torbenson, Perumal Vivekanandan, Robert A. Anders, John K. Boitnott> ;Human Pathology. 2009 Apr 1
- Join now to see all