Dr. Dausman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office615 S New Ballas Rd
Creve Coeur, MO 63141Phone(314) 251-6339Fax(314) 251-4564
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Dausman is an internist and pediatrician in Creve Coeur, MO and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including German and Spanish. He is experienced in hospitalist medicine, global health, medicine / pediatrics, and medical technology/informatics.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2000 - 2004
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2000
- Johns Hopkins UniversityBA, Biology and German, Phi Beta Kappa, 1991 - 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pediatrics
- National Board of Physicians and SurgeonsInternal Medicine and Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Distinguished Alumni Award Jackson Preparatory school, 2015
- Dean's Award Tulane University School of Medicine, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsHypoxia induces selective SAPK/JNK-2-AP-1 pathway activation in the nucleus tractus solitarii of the conscious rat.Evelyne Gozal, Narong Simakajornboon, Jason D. Dausman, Ying Dan Xue, Miriam Corti, Samir S. El-Dahr, David Gozal> ;Journal of Neurochemistry. 2002 Jan 18
- HHS Announces Synthetic Health Data Challenge WinnersSeptember 27th, 2021
- German, Spanish
- Mercy Hospital St. LouisSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: