Dr. Shackelford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Horizon Cir
Building 2, Suite 101-B
Chalfont, PA 18914Phone(215) 394-0400Fax(215) 394-0433
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe HIV-1 Vif protein mediates degradation of Vpr and reduces Vpr-induced cell cycle arrest.Jiangfang Wang, Jason M. Shackelford, Nithianandan Selliah, Debra K. Shivers, Eduardo O’Neill, J. Victor Garcia, Karuppiah Muthumani, David B. Weiner, Xiao Fang Yu, Da...> ;DNA and Cell Biology. 2008 May 7
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: