Dr. Sims is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St SW
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511Fax(507) 538-1314
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- 75-Year-Old Man With Chest Pain and Dyspnea.Subir Bhatia, Jason R. Sims, Nandan S. Anavekar> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2019 Feb 1
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: