Dr. Bishoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5171 S Cottonwood St
Murray, UT 84107Phone(801) 507-3400Fax(801) 507-3425
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jay Bishoff is an urologist in Murray, UT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Intermountain Medical Center, Riverton Hospital, LDS Hospital, and Alta View Hospital. He received his medical degree from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and has been in practice 26 years. He is experienced in urologic oncology, minimally invasive urologic surgery, and kidney and ureteral stones.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Urology, 1992 - 1997
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- UT State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Personalizing Localized Prostate Cancer: Validation of a Combined Clinical Cell-cycle Risk (CCR) Score Threshold for Prognosticating Benefit From Multimodality Therapy.Jonathan D. Tward, Thorsten Schlomm, Stephen Bardot, Daniel J. Canter, Troy Scroggins, Stephen J. Freedland, Lauren Lenz, Darl D. Flake, Todd Cohen, Michael K. Brawer,...> ;Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2021 Jan 19
- Prognostic capabilities and clinical utility of cell cycle progression testing, prostate imaging reporting and data system, version 2, and clinicopathologic data in ma...David S. Morris, J. Scott Woods, Byard Edwards, Lauren Lenz, Jennifer Logan, Darl D. Flake, Brent Mabey, Jay T. Bishoff, Todd Cohen, Steven Stone> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2021 Jun 1
- 7 citationsAnalysis of the prognostic utility of the cell cycle progression (CCP) score generated from needle biopsy in men treated with definitive therapyDaniel J. Canter, Stephen J. Freedland, Saradha Rajamani, Maria Latsis, Margaret Variano, Shams Halat, Jonathan D. Tward, Todd Cohen, Steven Stone, Thorsten Schlomm, J...> ;Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases. 2020 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- New Technologies Could Enhance Air Force Cancer ScreeningsOctober 19th, 2019
- How Care Process Models Can Help Your PracticeNovember 9th, 2017
- New 3D Technology Improves Patient Care for Complex Kidney SurgeriesMarch 9th, 2017
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: