Jay Heiken, MD
Professor of Radiology, Washington University St Louis
- 510 S Kingshighway Blvd
Washington Univ Sch Med, Mallinckrodt Inst of Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 63110
Phone: (314) 362-7200
Dr. Heiken's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Heiken's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusResidency, Radiology
- Grady Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Heiken's Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Heiken's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Heiken's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Prospective randomized trial of iohexol 350 versus meglumine sodium diatrizoate as an oral contrast agent for abdominopelvic computed tomography. Peterson, C.M., Lin, M., Pilgram, T., Heiken, J.P.; J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2011-03-01.
- Accuracy of CT colonography for detection of large adenomas and cancers. Johnson, C.D., Chen, M., Toledano, A.Y., Heiken, J.P., Dachman, A., Kuo, M.D., Menias, C.O., Siewert, B., Cheema, J.I., Obregon, R.G., Fidler, J.L., Zimmerman, P., Horton,...; N Engl J Med. 2008-09-18.
- Biliary injury after laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a patient with right liver agenesis: case report and review of the literature. Fields, R.C., Heiken, J.P., Strasberg, S.M.; J Gastrointest Surg. 2008 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 20 More...
- Dr. Jay Heiken, Dr. Jay Heiken, MD, Dr. J Heiken, Dr. Jay P Heiken
- 33 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 33 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Heiken's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MO)
- Ryan Demelo, MD
- Nelson Klamm, MD
- Richard Koch, MD
- Lance Borup, DO
- Daniel Picus, MD
- Michael Richards, MD
- Timothy Bateman, MD
- Robert Swisher, MD
- Joshua Ball, MD
- Andrew Laczniak, MD