Are you Dr. Kloin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office431 Chestnut St
Emmaus, PA 18049Phone(610) 965-6041Fax(610) 966-4801
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jay Kloin, MD is a geriatrician in Emmaus, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Florida, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St. Lukes Hospital - Easton CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- St Lukes Hospital - AllentownResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License Active through 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsPernicious anemia and giant cell myocarditis. New association.Jay E. Kloin> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1985 Feb 1
- Wilkes-Barre Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania