Dr. Kemarskaya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17th & Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18105Phone(610) 969-3390Fax(610) 969-3393
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2002 - 2003
- Capital Health Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Moscow State University of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: