Jeanna M Marraffa, MBA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York
Education & Training
- Albany College of PharmacyPharmD, 2001
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFentanyl- and fentanyl analog-related deaths across five counties in Central New York between 2013 and 2017.Varun Vohra, Michael Hodgman, Jeanna M. Marraffa, Kristie Barba, Robert Stoppacher> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2020 Feb 1
- 5 citationsKratom Use and Toxicities in the United StatesWilliam Eggleston, Robert Stoppacher, Kyle Suen, Jeanna M. Marraffa, Lewis S. Nelson> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2019 Jul 1
- Poison Control Center Experience with Tianeptine: An Unregulated Pharmaceutical Product with Potential for AbuseJeanna M Marraffa, Mark K Su> ;Clinical Toxicology.
- Join now to see all
Office750 East Adams St
Upstate Ny Poison Center
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 464-7076
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: