Dr. Adams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3927 Rucker Ave
Everett, WA 98201Phone(425) 339-5441
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 1996 - Present
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsThe predictive value of perioperative calcium levels after thyroid/parathyroid surgeryQuang Luu, Peter E. Andersen, Jeffery Adams, Mark K. Wax, James I. Cohen> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2002 Jan 1
- 37 citationsPreoperative Evaluation of Patients With Primary Hyperparathyroidism: Role of High-Resolution Ultrasound†D. Bradley Koslin, Jeffery Adams, Peter E. Andersen, Edwin C. Everts, James I. Cohen> ;Laryngoscope. 1997 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: