Dr. Krueger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office828 Second Street
Mukilteo, WA 98275Phone(425) 347-9999
- Is this information wrong?
- I am double boarded in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery and Sleep Medicine. One of two in the state of Washington to hold both boards. In addition I am a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons. My practice has evolved into a specialized practice of the areas I enjoy and excel at. This includes advanced sinus surgery using the latest techniques including the most advanced and experienced in office balloon sinus procedure program in the state. On the sleep side I offer the most advanced procedures for those patients with sleep apnea intolerant of CPAP. Krueger Aesthetics is a full service facial plastics practice with a full spectrum of injectibles, lasers, radio frequency skin tightenting and surgery.
It is the practice I have always dreamed off and loving coming into on a daily basis.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1990 - 1994
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- WA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1990 - 1995
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSubperiosteal orbital hematoma after balloon sinus dilation.Bryan J. Winn, Patrick Chan, Ronald A. Krueger, Bryan S. Sires> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2013 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: