Dr. Baylor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Benmore Dr
Winter Park, FL 32792Phone(407) 644-4883Fax(407) 644-3697
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Otolaryngology, 1995 - 1999
- University of FloridaInternship, Otolaryngology, 1994 - 1995
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCentral nervous system metabolic activity after cochlear implantation in the feline neonatal model.Jeffrey E. Baylor, William J. McFeely, Patrick J. Antonelli> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1999 Oct 1
- 16 citationsFacial Palsy from Masson's Vegetant Intravascular Hemangioendothelioma:Jeffrey E. Baylor, Patrick J. Antonelli, Amyn Rojiani, Anthony A. Mancuso> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 1998 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: