Dr. Taggart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44 W Michigan St
Orlando, FL 32809Phone+1 407-497-8684
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1967 - 1971
- Mount Carmel Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2015
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Phylogenomics and Species Delimitation for Effective Conservation of Manta and Devil RaysNovember 9th, 2020
- International: How Delays and Unheeded Warnings Hindered New York’s Virus FightApril 8th, 2020
- Live Updates: U.S. Sees Largest One-Day Increase in Death Toll Since the Outbreak Began; San Francisco Area Asked to Shelter at HomeMarch 15th, 2020
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: