Overview of Dr. Fine
Dr. Jeffrey Fine, MD is a physiatrist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Colorado. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn, NYU Langone Hospitals, and Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine.
Office150 55th Street
NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn, Suite 3124
Brooklyn, NY 11220Fax(718) 630-8471
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1994 - 1997
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsBarriers to discharge from inpatient rehabilitation: a teamwork approach.Lisanne C. Cruz, Jeffrey S. Fine, Subhadra Nori> ;International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance. 2017 Mar 13
- Poster 170 A Rare Case of Radical Mastectomy with Extensive Debridement Due to Necrotizing Fasciitis Leading to Unanticipated Functional Compromise: A Case Report.Lisanne C. Cruz, Svetlana Abrams, Jeffrey S. Fine, Subhadra Nori> ;Pm&r. 2016 Sep 1
- 5 citationsPatient Safety at Handoff in Rehabilitation MedicineJason Siefferman, Emerald Lin, Jeffrey S. Fine> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2012 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: