Dr. Pak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office72-06 Northern Boulevard
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2008 - 2009
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2004 - 2008
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPercutaneous Intradiscal Aspiration of a Lumbar Vacuum Disc Herniation: A Case Report:Kevin I. Pak, David Hoffman, Richard J. Herzog, Gregory E. Lutz> ;HSS Journal. 2011 Feb 1
- Wear rates of ceramic-on-ceramic bearing surfaces in total hip implants: a 12-year follow-up studyOctober 1999
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: